This year has been so wonderful for us for so many reasons but mainly because of our loyal customers. For that, we’d like to say a heartfelt thank you. We have and will always appreciate your continued support.
2020 is already shaping up to be an exciting one but we wanted to take a few moments to share just a few of the key milestones from 2019.
We launched our first lip product, Lip Serum with very positive feedback and it seems this product is growing in popularity. Have you tried the award-winning product yet?
Celebrity Manicurist, Joanna Newbold says, 'thanks to the great formulation of this amazing product my lips are looking younger, plumper and more hydrated!'
Awards & Accreditations:
This year we are proud to have been awarded the Butterfly Mark, powered by Positive Luxury, in recognition of our commitment to social and environmental sustainability.
We’re also delighted to have won some illustrious awards throughout the year:
- Winner of Sublime Magazines Good Brand Award
- Winner of Attracta Awards Best Daily Mens Moisturiser with our Face Oil For Men
- Beauty Shortlist Awards Wellbeing Winners were Turmeric & Calendula AND Calendula & Damask Rose Ointments with Calendula & Damask Rose also winning an Editor’s Choice Award.
- Our newly launched Lip Serum won a coveted Janey Loves Platinum Awards
We had the opportunity to take Inlight Beauty to some wonderful events and lend support to some amazing charities this year.
- Flourish Cosmetics Week at Hello Love supported by Janey Lee Grace in aid of the Hello Beautiful Foundation. You can still find Inlight at Hello Love and 50% of sales are donated to the foundation.
- Exhibited at the Macmillan Christmas Fair at the Eden Project collectively raised a staggering £68,000 towards the amazing support they give to cancer patients.
- Supported Grassroots Soccer at their annual World AIDS Day chairty gala that raised over £1million on the night
- Supported the wonderful Solving Kids Cancer Charity Fundraising event raising over £53,000 on the night
It is always great to see Inlight featured in some amazing publications and mentioned by some very prestigious personalities. Below is a quick summary of where you can read more about Inlight and our products:
Sublime Magazine: Collaborating with Nature
Sublime Magazine: The Magical Power of Babies Skin
Sublime Magazine: The Nature of Change
The Beauty Bible: Lip Serum Review
Cohorted: Attracta Courtney mentions the Lip Serum
The Beauty Independent: Top 5 from Blomma Beauty
Virgin Media Television Xpose: National Chocolate Week Indulgent Buys
Belfast Telegraphy: Chocolate Week
Frugi & Kate Arnell: Organic September
Wed Magazine: Super-Food Mask
Luxury Lifestyle Magazine: Sustainable Lux Beauty Brands
Soil Association: 5 Minutes with Inlight Beauty
Beauty Shortlist: 10/10 Balms to add to your summer shortlist
Beauty Shortlist: The Plastic Problem
Evening Standard Magazine: Attracta Awards
Get the Gloss: 10 of the best beauty products we’re loving right now
Be Naturally You: Why we love Inlight Beauty
Be Naturally You: First aid cabinet essentials
Pure Beauty Magazine
Small Bits of Loveliness: 3 stunning Cleansers
What Doctors Don’t Tell You
Begin 2020 as you mean to go on:
Our 4 week comprehensive Detox & Revive Programme is designed to clear, cleanse and energise and includes a hand-picked selection of products that complement each other together with some easy to follow tips from Dr Spiezia to guide you through the programme.
We wish you all a New Year filled with beauty!