We are happy to announce that following the most recent government updates, we can now welcome visitors to our showroom in Helston. Here you will be able to try our products, catch a glimpse of production and pick up orders.
We do ask that all visitors come in with a face covering and sanitise their hands on arrival (sanitiser is provided).
All surfaces and product packaging will be cleaned after each visit. Feel free to ring prior to your visit 01326 28114.
Our Internal Procedures
We wanted to update and reassure our customers & community of the care, hygiene standards and procedures carried out at Inlight HQ during this outbreak:
- We are lucky to have an already sterile environment for our production area and that our offices are on a separate floor – this is where our intercom comes in handy and there is no necessity for personal contact.
- Face covering are being worn when the 2 meter rule cannot be kept.
- A 2 meter distance is being kept when packing in the warehouse and each member of staff has a separate work station.
- Our standard procedures require anyone in the lab to wash hands thoroughly upon entry and to wear hat/mask/gloves where appropriate.
- We have upped this by making sure everyone in contact with any product/jar/packaging at every stage is wearing the above mentioned.
- Hand sanitizer is also used by all staff before/after product handling.
- All doors, switches and shared work surfaces are being disinfected twice daily.
- Our “in-house” sterilizing spray (lavender based) is available to use at the entrance of the building/door handles including for delivery drivers etc. A lovely calming aroma too in these tricky times.
- All lab equipment is normally sterilized, and this is being done consistently.
- We also have 2 x germ killing UV rays filters in the lab which are always on.
And on a separate note, a heart-warming salt lamp to clean the air and maintain our peace is left on In every room!
We aim to carry on in this way unless advised otherwise. We can keep fulfilling online orders and are looking forward to resuming our ‘normal’ work life when the situation improves. Please do get in touch should you have any queries or if we can recommend products to help with dry skin from the additional measures!
Emily comes in daily to pack and send your orders, herself and Vickie can help with your product and order queries - please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01326 281114.
Our amazing DHL guy, Steve, is still collecting your parcels with his usual smile despite a hugely increased workload. We forget sometimes the pressure they are now under.
We update our blog regularly with tips and advice on how to keep body, mind and skin healthy and happy during these very unusual times & also have a series of wellness self-care videos you can watch and follow from the comfort of your home.
We hope these can be of help to you and your family.
Sending smiles and positivity
Mariano, Loredana, Nicki, Jila, Scott, Vickie, Maria Chiara, Rhiann, Francesco, Steph, Emily & Kellie.