A transformational experience into sustainable luxury beauty
Born in 2007, Inlight Beauty is a certified 100% organic skincare collection hand made in the stunning Cornwall county, fusing nature’s alchemy, green chemistry and quantum vision to deliver performing, sustainable, water-free, clean products full of nourishment and vitality for your skin and overall wellbeing.
We advocated ‘clean beauty’ from the outset, before this term became a buzz word, with our commitment to only and always produce 100% organic & truly natural products:
FREE from SLS, Parabens, Phthalate, Alcohol, & Palm oil.
Our waterless, oil-based formulations allow us to also avoid any synthetic preservatives.
‘Only Nature respects the nature of your skin’ - says our formulator.
Dr Mariano Spiezia – medical doctor, clinical herbalist and homeopath is the wisdom behind Inlight Beauty. He synthetises over 30 years of his orthodox medical knowledge, the extraordinary yet complex world of green chemistry and his innate passion for alchemy in each formulation.
OUR PROMISETo bring beauty to life offering the highest quality, organic skincare and wellness products that work not only on the skin but with it, while treading lightly and with respect on our planet.
- All packaging materials at Inlight are recycled wherever possible and recyclable. We are constantly looking at ways to ensure our consumption is a conscious, considered choice.
- Our outer packaging is FSC approved and printed locally with vegetable inks.
- Our Inner packaging is in recycled MIRON Violet Glass – Unlike other glass, the unique properties of MIRON glass don’t allow any visible light to pass through, with the exception of violet light and the spectral range of UV-A and infrared light. This protects both quality and vitality of the products for longer.
- Each balm comes with a sustainably sourced rosewood spatula, handcrafted in India by a local fair-trade community of artisans.
- All our ingredients are certified 100% organic, mostly food grade (good enough to eat!) consciously and sustainably sourced.
- Production left over waste is composted locally.
- Cruelty free, vegetarian friendly formulations, all the oils also suitable for Vegans.